Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Latest ever post ~

Hey Ya ! 


Okay , now would be the latest one post and my blog is officially open to everyone ..
*bajet before this nak private sangat   


Never mind , ignore that ! 


Hm .. well , as you guys could see , my previous posts .. those were years ago .. 
ya .. that's me . Used to be


It's been 2 years *time flies like supershutter!     as time flies , I'm changing .. 
Yeah , of course , nak jugak jadi mcm dulu balik .. 
tak dinafikan , kadang - kadang rasa regret masuk Seseri ada . 
Yeah , undergo modernisation and urbanisation such now .. *ngada-ngada aku nie


Untuk difikirkan again , that's what we called it UJIAN
HE tested me by 'campaking' me to that school , out of the whole world , where we , Seserian , from all pelusuk Malaysia , met there , to learn more about life , hardship , friendship and segala ship yang ada .. but in the same time , HE asked me to remember HIM , and to know HIM more . 


Hm .. Allah , I am sorry that I could not feel You the way I felt YOUR presence before ,
I am sorry that I am just like this , being such a jerk at home , 
doing all the things that actually wasting my time rather than what I actually thought of 'mengisi masa lapang' .


I am sorry for saying that I am bored , but in the same time , I don't want to read Al Quran 
I am sorry for saying that I am bored , but actually I just can google about Islam and read quietly 
I am sorry for saying that I am bored , while my mother is busy cooking alone in the kitchen
I am sorry for saying that I am bored , and then I'm texting my friends and said "weh korang . Bosannya hidup!" 
I am very very sorry for saying that I am bored , don't know what to do , and I end up ...watching Korean Drama .. 


Life is funny . Life laughs at us when we said we're bored . 


Hm , dear myself .. How old are you ? 
Why you're thinking that you've so much time till you can actually saying that you're bored ? 


..............................................................................*deep thinking .........................................................




- Re-think . And change for good .. 


Allah Is Always Waiting .....



No comments:

Post a Comment