Thursday, May 9, 2013

#Family


Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.

Family is not an important thing. It's everything.

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.

Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold.

If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.

My family is my strength and my weakness.

One's family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I'll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who'll be with me will be my family.

I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.

One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor.

In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.

The family you come from isn't as important as the family you're going to have.

I don't think anyone has a normal family.

There's nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street.

 I have to google the meaning. Seems like I lost. Life, teach me well please..


No comments:

Post a Comment